We stayed at Tyler's dad's house. He lives on, like, 3045798047 acres or something to that effect with horses and dogs and the one lone guinea hen in Chesapeake, Virginia. It's beautiful out there.
And the weather? PERFECT. With the exception of the first day and half when I thought the humidity was going to melt my face off. Seriously don't know how people live through that all summer.












The humidity is a bitch for REAL. It's why I envy you Cali folks!! Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe in the Summer and it suckkksss... Ok enough whining.
ReplyDeleteNow we talk about your beautiful family and that beautiful farm!! :D
I love how happy H looks around the animals!! So sweet. And their farm looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhenever you come to TX to visit me one day (and you will!) just don't come during May-September or you will completely melt. Ugh I don't know how we even do it.