4.01.2014

Goodbye, March | Hello, April


March came and went pretty quietly. We lived it in limbo, I'd say. We're moving (I know, again) mid-April so a lot of March was preparing mentally for that. Still not prepared physically, in fact, we've packed exactly zero boxes so we're really on the ball these days.

Harrison is taking to this Being A Two-Year-Old thing quite nicely. Every day is a new adventure.


I'll be 29.5 weeks pregnant with G2 when we move. I'm hoping I'll be more help than I can anticipate buuuut we're not holding out much hope. And look! I've actually documented weeks 26 + 27. Comparison shots. Pregnant with Harrison on the left, G2 on the right:


+ + +

LOOKING FORWARD...

+ I can't wait to move. Bigger space, a yard(!!!) and somewhere we can stay put for a long while until the time comes to buy.

+ Big things for BGD. New products, new philosophy, new digs...and I'll be sharing it all along the way.

+ Getting organized. In all aspects: home, office, and in my own brain.

+ Cannot wait for some better weather. The end of March was pretty rainy and tornado-y (in northern California!) so I can't wait to see signs of spring.

Bring it on, April.

1 comment:

  1. Harrison is the cutest thing. I think he and Kennedy need to have an arranged marriage. Also, you are looking adorable! I think you look smaller this time, and the baby looks lower. Glad you are feeling well and congrats on the new bigger place, although it sucks to move!

    ReplyDelete