2.26.2014

Let's Catch Up, Eh?

Oh, hello. Is this how big time bloggers do this? Announce you're having another kid then promptly disappear for three months? Good thing I'm not a big time blogger, right? Ha.

My second pregnancy has been a little bit of a curveball. I can't really find one similarity between cooking Harrison and cooking this little munchkin with the exception of peeing constantly. This one has been harder and I'm sure it mostly has to do with the fact that I can't take a nap every day like I did with the first. Harrison keeps me busy. That's ok. I'm surviving. And in the throes of it all, we're over halfway there and I think I've finally found a balance. 


Baby G2 is a boy. Brothers. :)

I have so much more to catch up on including a big boy's 2nd birthday and recent BGD awesomeness. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy with you and your little family! Yay for brothers!!! I am totally feeling the same way that this pregnancy is much harder. I suspect the crazy toddlers have something to do with it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a name for baby G2 yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lady!!! Harrison will be such a great big brother. You amaze me as a baby, can't wait to hear more about the new baby! Sorry you are having such a hard pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete