Then, I was an ISFJ then and I remain an ISFJ now after I was inspired to retake the test by this lady. I think it's pretty spot on.
{If you're unfamiliar with the Myers-Briggs model there's a good explanation here.}
+ ISFJ personality traits also shine in administrative or clerical roles. {Oh, hey, desk job that I love but is no challenge to me.}
+ ISFJs are interested in maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of their lives. {Or I get stressed the eff out.}
+ They are steadfast and meticulous in handling their responsibilities. {Which also means I suck a delegating. True dat.}
+ Although quiet, they are people-oriented and very observant. {I would rather listen than talk.}
+ Not only do they remember details about others, but they observe and respect others’ feelings. {Too many details. Like Tyler's phone number when we first met. And everyone's birthday.}
+ Friends and family are likely to describe them as thoughtful and trustworthy. {Is this true, family and friends??}
+ An ISFJ can easily notice discrepancies in someone’s story when the person repeats it again after a long period of time. {It's how I discovered my brother's secret marriage. But that's a story for another time.}
+ ISFJs will always put their family first.
+ ISFJs find it difficult to deal with conflict situations and would much rather hide everything “under a rug”. {Guilty.}
Some famous ISFJ's include: Queen Elizabeth II, Mother Teresa, Bruce Willis, 50 Cent, and a shit ton of Military Generals. (And why yes, I did purposely leave out Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson and Tiger Woods, what of it?)
I asked Tyler to take the test too, he said, "ok, but you can't leave me if we're incompatible." Deal.
He's a ENTJ. Basically, we are polar opposites. A study in duality, if you will.
+ Dual families are long-term, reliable, stable and happy. {:)}
+ ISFJ's are quite conventional and traditional, and might be a little frightened if the ENTJ gets too unconventional and out of the ordinary. {Welcome to my life}
There are a lot of articles on personalities in marriages at your Google disposal. Basically, because we survived the first few years together, we're good for life.
I also forced all of my coworkers to take it and I work with 4 extroverts. So there's that.
This stuff fascinates me.
Take the test! And make your partner take it too. It's more fun that way. Then let me know what personality type you are!
{Be Yourself print}

I'm ISTJ. I just read the profile & it's pretty much exact. I haven't done one of those in a long time, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't taken that test in forever and honestly don't even remember what I got back. Now though, I'm ISFP. Noooot sure what all of it means but I'm off to read about it! Fun post, lady!
ReplyDelete