12.26.2012
2012 Reads
Total books read in 2012: 18
That's a far cry from my goal of 40. What was I thinking? hahaha.
Here's what I read this year:
When She Woke - Hillary Jordan
Gathering Blue - Lois Lowry
Messenger - Lois Lowry
Feed {Newsflesh Trilogy} - Mira Grant
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
The Book Thief - Marcus Zusak
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James
Insurgent - Veronica Roth
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Baby Led Weaning - Gill Rapley, Tracey Murkett
I Am the Messenger - Markus Zusak
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Dark Places - Gillian Flynn
Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn
{Thoughts about each book can be found here}
I really went on a Gillian Flynn binge there at the end, can't wait for her next (unannounced, unplanned) novel!
Now, I'm going to be a leeeetle more realistic with my reading goals this year.
Goal for 2013: 15
What was your favorite book this year?
filed under:
book review,
I'm reading,
read this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have been meaning to pick up Gone Girl, I've heard mixed reviews on it though.
ReplyDeleteGirl, my goal was to read 50 books this year, and I only read 30. :-/ I'll have to mix it up this coming year because I really wanna hit my goal!
I had to go back and read your thoughts on Fifty Shades of Grey, because I started it, and just can't get through it. I also don't mind the sex and such, it's just the boring writing and plot so far. It seems like a porn book written for teenagers. I'm glad I'm not the only one that isn't liking it. I want to give up and read something good, but I hate not finishing a book.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you read a lot! I'm trying to read a lot this year so we shall see.
ReplyDelete